Monday 3 May 2010

Being Bad

During the last few months, we've looked at the different ways of being bad, and I'm ashamed to say that as a group of 'average' students, whether it be smoking, drugs, lies or masturbation, we sure know what we're doing!



However, I for one, won't think of being bad in quite the same way any more. It's all about the society in which we live, the culture which exists, and the people that we aspire to be. Being bad is at the very heart of mankind and what it means to be human.


Oh well, looks like my spot on the beach is free -

























See you all after the summer!




p.s. - oh, and I'm not going to feel guilty about lazing around either - it'll take years off me - believe me!http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1210341/Being-bad-good-Playing-blaring-rock-music-skipping-housework-actually-boost-health.html

No comments:

Post a Comment